Sunday, April 27, 2008

A WALK OF LONLINESS....

Walkin through the lonely street,
I look back.
I’ve been walkin alone for too long now,
Maybe I should stop.

I stop, & I look around,
But I see no-one.
People I wished were walking with me,
are long gone.

I shout for a name,
A name to cling to.
But I get no answers.
All I get is an echoing silence,
Ringing through the air.

I look up at the night sky,
How I wish darkness would soon fade away.
But I know,
This darkness is here to stay.

And So I start walking again,
Knowing it’s a walk of despair.
I look in front now,
& I again find no-one.
People I wished were walking with me,
are long gone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool..i mean
they rhyme

conFused. said...

Seriously, people I wish were talking with me are long gone! Its now more like 'I like my company the most.' :|

What's in a name said...

@sorcerer:
What is that supposed to mean? o_O

What's in a name said...

@confused:
well.. it's just a phase :)